Drishti IAS (PT + Mains) Hindi – General Studies – Printed Notes
General Studies Printed Notes by Drishti IAS.Drishti IAS (The Vision )Best Hindi medium academy specially made Hindi medium Students for UPSC and Civil services examination.
Beneficial Points of Drishti Notes
1.It has best team and well qualified teachers for teaching
2.Provides best notes for UPSC and Civil services EXAM.
3.Written by experienced teachers in simple language
4.Drishti IAS provides General Studies notes in Hindi For Hindi Medium Students
5.Study material provides best material,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
6.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
General Studies Printed Notes by Drishti IAS topics are given below….
1.Science and Technology
- Indigenization of Technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT,
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Environmental,Conservation,Degradation, and Environmental Impact Assessment.
2.Bio diversity, Environment,
- Mobilization of Resources
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning,
- Development and Employment.
- Architecture from ancient to Modern Times.
4.Modern Indian History
- Present- Significant Events
The Freedom Struggle
- Different Parts of the Country.
- Important Contributors /Contributions
- Reorganization within the country.
5.History of the World
- Industrial Revolution
- Redrawal of National Boundaries
- Salient features
- Diversity of India
7.Globalization Effects on Indian Society
8.World Geography Silent Features
9.Distribution of Natural Resources Across India
11.Important Geophysical phenomena
- Volcanic activity
12.Role of women
- Women’s organization,
- Population and Associated Issues,
13.Geographical features and their location-
- Changes in Critical geographical features (including water bodies and ice-caps)
- Flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.